Keith’s Wood Floors & Rubio Monocoat
are concerned for our Environment
All the colors of Monocoat Natural Oil Finish produce a complete, extremely durable one-coat finish for wood floors. Monocoat contains no volatile organic compounds, nor does it contain water. It is available in a clear oil finish, called Pure, and in an ever-growing number of colors of pigmented finishes. Monocoat finishes are easily cleaned and repaired. Some products offered from Rubio Monocoat® are:
- PURE: This is a pigment-free, clear Monocoat Natural Oil Finish which provides all the characteristics of Monocoat without adding any color to the wood.
- COLORS: All the colors of Monocoat Natural Oil Finishes produce a complete, one-coat surface finish. Colors offered are: Aqua, Biscuit, Black, Charcoal, Cherry, Chocolate, Citrine, Emerald, Gris Belge, Mahogany, Mist, Nature, Oak Dark, Oak Smoked, Oak Olive, Oyster, Paddouck, Pine, Pistachio, Rose, Ruby, Sapphire, Savannah, Smoke 5%, Smoke DC, Smoke Stone, Vanilla, Walnut, White 5%, White Cotton, White.
- MONOCOAT RAW WOOD CLEANER: Cleans and prepares raw wood floors for application of Monocoat natural oil finishes.
- MONOCOAT NATURAL CLEANER: Cleans the floor and retains the natural matte finish.
- SUN PRIMER: Penetrates wood surfaces and protects against UV discoloring.
- MONOCOAT SATIN CLEANER: Cleans the floor and, if used full strength, adds a satin appearance to the finish.
- TERRYCLOTH MOP: Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products.
For more information concerning Rubio Monocoat®,